Head of Marketing at Invincibles Studio Ltd, Preston/Flexible Remote (2 Days Studio / 3 Days at Home)
We are looking for a talented marketer to lead the publishing team at Invincibles Studio. This position offers the opportunity to lead a team in bringing to market innovative and acclaimed mobile games. Working closely with the CEO, management team and board, you will set the marketing, promotion and publishing strategy for the business and organise the team and their activities in a face-paced working environment. The role will be hugely varied from creating new and exciting marketing strategies, liaising with branding partners to overseeing user growth campaigns and identifying and exploring new growth areas.
This position will suit a dynamic individual who is able to bring energy and enthusiasm to their work and the team around them.
We’ve been passionate about making games since 2004 – a fantastic opportunity for someone to make their mark in a great company in an exciting industry!
- Working with the CEO and wider senior management team, to set the marketing, promotion and publishing strategy for the business
- Creating, planning and executing multi channel marketing campaigns including oversight of User Acquisition strategy
- Establishing key KPIs for campaigns and reporting on performance in this context
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors in order to identify new opportunities
- Monitor department spend versus budget including reporting to management team on progress against KPIs
- Overall responsibility for operational effectiveness of publishing
- Overall responsibility for social media channel output and growth
- Overall responsibility for licensing and brand partnerships
- Leading the publishing team to ensure a collaborative and strategic approach to developing partnerships in line with marketing plans
- Manage, mentor and develop team members, offering leadership and support to both the team and supporting others
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Energetic, self-motivated with an analytical approach
- Leadership experience
- Digitally-focused marketing degree or significant relevant industry experience
- Significant experience of using digital marketing and social platforms across multiple channels
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Budget management experience
- Experience of Google Docs, Google Analytics and campaign attribution tools
- Knowledge of User Acquisition channels and strategies –
- Facebook, Google, Apple in particular
- Knowledge of digital creative asset processes
- Familiarity with app store publishing processes and requirements
- Football fan!
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid – work from home options
- Competitive base salary – dependant upon experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee Benefits Scheme – Retail Discounts, Discounted Holiday Service, On Demand GP Service, Gym Membership Offers and Employee Wellbeing Services.
- Training and Development Scheme – dedicated monthly time
- Funtime Fridays – Regular Friday activity days for the whole company