Senior Project Manager
Remote (2 Days Studio / 3 Days at Home)
As our Senior Project Manager at Invincibles Studio, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of projects across the Studio’s game portfolios. We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering tactical change, IT initiatives & software development projects to our business/clients within an AGILE delivery environment.
As Senior Project Manager, you will take accountability for the definition of project objectives and oversee quality/budget controls during the full project life cycle whilst working with other Project managers.
We’ve been passionate about making games since 2004 – a fantastic opportunity for someone to make their mark in a great company in an exciting industry!
- The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating AGILE project teams across the Studio.
Achieve a high level of performance and quality within the Senior Project Manager role, and deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value.
- Support the Product Owner in managing project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management along with adhering to (DoR/DoD) principles.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities and track against Jira sprint planning boards.
- Ensures project documents (PID/RAID logs) are complete, current, and appropriately reviewed with project stakeholders as part of the project lifecycle.
- Works closely with relevant project stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Manage the project team (BA/SME/Internal/3rd party internal/external technical resource pools) to define and document project scope/deliverables.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders; defect tracking; release management; anticipates and reacts to change in line with business demand.
- Responsible for producing sprint retrospective outputs to identify what was liked, learned or lacked during sprint delivery as to safeguarding continuous sprint improvement is achieved.
- We would welcome applicants with the following skills and attributes; Project Manager, AGILE projects, Coordination, Change Management, Project Management, Project Life Cycle, IT, Process Improvement, Reporting, Stakeholder Management, Sprints, Scrum Master, Jira, Confluence, MS Office, Leadership, Negotiation, Conflict Management.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies such as (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews & sprint retrospectives).
- Proven ability to work effectively with key stakeholders & project accountable leads.
- A Project Manager with experience in managing medium/large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams (both on/off shore).
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. Ideally Scrum Master certified.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate Agile Project Management Tools such as (Jira/Confluence etc) along with all Microsoft Office Suite Tools.
- Distinct track record in a similar role within an SME, experience of working within the FS sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management principles.
- Proven ability to help customers and operations team prioritise projects.
Personal Qualities/ Competence:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including executive level.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- An individual whom is highly driven/motivated with the ambition to succeed within an extremely fast paced change environment.
- A person with excellent planning/organisation skills, with the capacity to work within a team, able to delegate, influence and or lead others during project delivery.
- A strong decision-maker with strong negotiation and conflict management skills is a key requirement.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid – work from home options
- Competitive base salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee Benefits Scheme – Retail Discounts, Discounted Holiday Service, On Demand GP Service, Gym Membership Offers and Employee Wellbeing Services.
- Training and Development Scheme – dedicated monthly time
- Funtime Fridays – Regular Friday activity days for the whole company